Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Homemade Sushi

Last night's appetizer: homemade avocado sushi with wasabi masago. I like to put the wasabi masago all over the top instead of rolling the sides in it because it's that good. You don't need any extra wasabi because the roe are pretty spicy.


I'm still learning how to use a digital camera (sad, isn't it?) so I thought I had also taken a big picture of the whole sushi plate (it was so pretty too) but it turns out I had taken a video of the sushi.

Thanks to everyone for their comments. Since I'm new to food blogging I'm still learning all of the ins-and-outs. Hopefully I'll get the hang of this soon. Anyway, thanks for your support!

Time to try and fix my laptop again so I can stop using my husband's and get that peanut butter cookie recipe off my computer that I really want to make today. I use half spicy and half regular peanut butter. Soooo good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum - sounds good! Can't wait to read about the peanut butter cookies!